Express Melody provides online in-store audio branding solutions to retailers from an independent restaurant to chain of fashion franchise. Focused on the B2B segment, it integrates the crowdsourcing of music into a patented cloud computing system that streams background environmental music for ambience purpose. The company has a proven strong traction that covers a spectrum of international clients who look into how audio branding help them achieve key business objectives.
We offer equal opportunities, challenges and rewards as we grow. If you think you are self-motivated, hard working and passionate in technology and/or music, join us as we reinvent music position in commercial ambience with our innovative and award winning online in-store music management system.
Content manager (Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
|Closing Date: -
- Curate the music and song contents sent in by musicians
- High level of music command to differentiate and recognize multiple music genres
- Maintain good relationship with all musicians and communicate with them the contents that we are looking for
- Constant search for partnerships with other independent and original labels or artistes who are not tied to any royalty collection societies
- Close tracking of monies paid to musicians in terms of royalties and update royalties accounts regularly.
- Attend selected music related networking sessions
- Preferably a singer-songwriter, know music composition, lyricist or instrumentalist
- Basic understanding of music licensing
- Must own music software (e.g. Garageband, Cubase)
- Good command of English, will be an advantage to be bilingual
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate well on phone and have good email etiquette
- Keen sense of creative works, creativity is much needed in your job scope
- Customer oriented, highly self-motivated and the ability to cope with pressure when press for speed in churning out the songs
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and the ability to communicate smoothly online (email etiquette) and offline (a good personality projection)
- Pleasant personality and hardworking
- Minimum Diploma (preferably music related) or prior music content experience required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate well on phone and ‘live’ presentation
- Musician oriented, highly self-motivated and driven by KPIs
- Must have an eye for details and able to work under pressure
If you think you have what it takes or would love to join our young, dynamic and fun team, please send your resume to email@example.com for interview consideration. Please indicate the position you are keen to apply.
Corporate Sales Executive (Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
|Closing Date: -
- Promote online in-store music service to potential customers.
- Sign up new subscription for the company.
- Achieve both personal and company sales targets.
- Prepare quotation, sales, activities and market conditions reports.
- Collect due/overdue payments from customers.
- Possess at least Diploma or equivalent in related field.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Hungry and strong drive to achieve sales target.
- Prefer 2-4 years experience in corporate sales.
- Basic music and/or IT related knowledge would be beneficial.
If you think you have what it takes or would love to join our young, dynamic and fun team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview consideration. Please indicate the position you are keen to apply.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.